Sunday, July 6, 2025

Time's Up vs. Stuck in the Middle with You

Your Champion
Time's Up
(Independence Day)

VS

Your Challenger
Stuck in the Middle with You
(Reservoir Dogs)

The Case for Time's Up (1):
With it's 'Alien Invasion as Disaster Movie' premise, Independence Day hits its Act 1 climax as the aliens unleash their attacks on the world.

The Case for Stuck in the Middle with You:
Director Quentin Tarantino had actors audition with this song, knowing that he was going to use it once filming began.  And when Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) begins his torture of Officer Nash (Kirk Baltz), it is the music that plays during the horrific scene.


The Score: Time's Up 7, Stuck in the Middle with You 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...