Wednesday, August 20, 2025

Best Friends vs. End of His Rope

Your Champion
Best Friends
(Scary Movie 2)

VS

Your Challenger
End of His Rope
(The Mist)

The Case for Best Friends (3):
"I thought I was your best friend?!"
"Was.  I'm gonna miss you girl!"

The Case for End of His Rope:
Led by Brent (Andre Braugher), a group ventures from the safety of the supermarket into the titular mist. One allows a rope to be tied around him, and although David (Thomas Jane) and the rest don't see what happens, they do see the end result.


The Score: Best Friends 6, End of His Rope 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...