Tuesday, September 16, 2025

The Tales That Matter vs. America

Your Champion
The Tales That Matter
(The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers)

VS

Your Challenger
America
(West Side Story)

The Case for The Tales That Matter (5):
"I know.  It's all wrong.  By rights we shouldn't even be here.  But we are.  It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.  The ones that really mattered..."

The Case for America:
In this scene, the Puerto Rican women, led by Anita (Rita Moreno) argue the positives of their new home against the negatives mentioned by the men, led by Bernardo (George Chakiris)


The Score: The Tales That Matter 11, America 7

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...