Monday, October 6, 2025

Movie Theater Etiquette vs. The Lawnmower

Your Champion
Movie Theater Etiquette
(Scary Movie)

VS

Your Challenger
The Lawnmower
(Sinister)

The Case for Movie Theater Etiquette (2):
A masterclass in obnoxious behavior, Brenda (Regina Hall) makes the moviegoing experience an interesting one.

The Case for The Lawnmower:
In this scene, Ellison (Ethan Hawke) finds himself watching a home video called 'Lawn Work '86' that seems odd and ominous.  It begins to follow a lawnmower and ends in one of the most famous jump cares of the 2010s.


The Score: Movie Theater Etiquette 9, The Lawnmower 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...