Wednesday, October 15, 2025

Shower Troubles vs. A New Story

Your Champion
Shower Troubles
(Psycho)

VS

Your Challenger
A New Story
(ParaNorman)

The Case for Shower Troubles (4):
No one ever felt completely safe in the shower after this iconic scene.

The Case for A New Story:
Forced to confront the awakened Agatha (Jodelle Ferland), Norman (Kodi Smit-McPhee) must tell a new story, one about Agatha, to make her see what she is doing and what she has become.


The Score: Shower Troubles 10, A New Story 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...