Thursday, January 15, 2026

Dominos vs. Tunnel Tire Change

Your Champion
Dominos
(V for Vendetta)

VS

Your Challenger
Tunnel Tire Change
(28 Days Later)

The Case for Dominos (3):
"It was strange... I suddenly had this feeling that everything was connected."

The Case for Tunnel Tire Change:
Forced to change a tire while inside a tunnel, the survivors of 28 Days Later first hear the swarming of fleeing rats followed by the infected that are after them.


The Score: Tunnel Tire Change 8, Dominos 7

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...