Thursday, January 29, 2026

Friendly Wink vs. I Made Fire!

Your Champion
Friendly Wink
(Anaconda)

VS

Your Challenger
I Made Fire!
(Cast Away)

The Case for Friendly Wink (1):
Sometimes you can pinpoint the moment a movie turns from good to great.

The Case for I Made Fire!:
Stranded and desperate to cook what he has caught, Chuck (Tom Hanks) and Wilson (as himself) finally manage to make fire, and celebrate.


The Score: I Made Fire! 8, Friendly Wink 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...