Sunday, January 4, 2026

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas vs. I'll Have What She's Having

Your Champion
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
(Meet Me in St. Louis)

VS

Your Challenger
I'll Have What She's Having
(When Harry Met Sally...)

The Case for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (1):
Esther (Judy Garland) tries to comfort Tootie (Margaret O'Brien) as they deal with the news that they will soon be moving from their home, with what would instantly become a Christmas standard.

The Case for I'll Have What She's Having:
"I think they have an okay time."
"How do you know?"


The Score:  I'll Have What She's Having 11, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...