Tuesday, January 6, 2026

I'll Have What She's Having vs. Battle of Wits

Your Champion
I'll Have What She's Having
(When Harry Met Sally...)

VS

Your Challenger
Battle of Wits
(The Princess Bride)

The Case for I'll Have What She's Having (2):
"I think they have an okay time."
"How do you know?"

The Case for Battle of Wits:
Vizzini (Wallace Shawn) and Wesley (Cary Elwes) enter a battle of wits, as Vizzini must pick which wine does not have poison - going into great detail on his thought process.


The Score:  Battle of Wits 13, I'll Have What She's Having 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...