Thursday, March 19, 2026

Questions 3 vs. Let's Do the Math

Your Champion
Questions 3
(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

VS

Your Challenger
Let's Do the Math
(The Martian)

The Case for Questions 3 (3):
"How do you know so much about swallows?"
"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know."

The Case for Let's Do the Math:
"I've got to figure out a way to grow three years worth of food here. On a planet where nothing grows."


The Score: Questions 3 8, Let's Do the Math 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...