Sunday, March 1, 2026

Welcome to the Party vs. Don't Want None of This

Your Champion
Welcome to the Party
(Die Hard)

VS

Your Challenger
Don't Want None of This
(Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story)

The Case for Welcome to the Party (1):
Having just killed some of the criminals, John McClane (Bruce Willis) needs to get the attention of Al Powell (Reginald VelJohnson) and does so in a very unorthodox way.

The Case for Don't Want None of This:
"I think I kinda want it."


The Score: Don't Want None of This 8, Welcome to the Party 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...