Wednesday, April 1, 2026

Not Bad for a Girl vs. Shake It Off

Your Champion
Not Bad for a Girl
(Spaceballs)

VS

Your Challenger
Shake It Off
(Sing)

The Case for Not Bad for a Girl (1):
"My hair!  He shot my hair!  Son of a bitch..."

The Case for Shake It Off:
Rosita (Reese Witherspoon) and Gunter (Nick Kroll) give the first performance of the impromptu outdoor show in the remains of the theater, as their family members and a live audience watches.


The Score:  Not Bad for a Girl 6, Shake It Off 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...