Thursday, May 28, 2026

Civilized vs. The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies

Your Champion
Civilized
(Gremlins 2: The New Batch)

VS

Your Challenger
The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies
(Scream)

The Case for Civilized (1):
"I mean, take a look at this fellow here.  Now was that civilized?  No, clearly not!  Fun, but in no sense civilized."

The Case for The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies:
In this iconic scene, Randy (Jamie Kennedy) lays out what you need to do to make it to the end of a horror movie.


The Score:  The Rules for Surviving Horror Movies 11, Civilized 2

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...