Sunday, May 10, 2026

Finishing the Game vs. Elevator Retreat

Your Champion
Finishing the Game
(Jumanji)

VS

Your Challenger
Elevator Retreat
(The Nice Guys)

The Case for Finishing the Game (2):
A lucky dice roll helps Alan (Robin Williams) reach the end of Jumanji, sending him and Sarah (Bonnie Hunt) back into the past.

The Case for Elevator Retreat:
Jack (Russell Crowe) and Holland (Ryan Gosling) wisely turn around upon exiting their elevator.


The Score: Finishing the Game 8, Elevator Retreat 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...