Thursday, June 25, 2026

Top That! vs. Cave Firefight

Your Champion
Top That!
(Teen Witch)

VS

Your Challenger
Cave Firefight
(Primitive War)

The Case for Top That! (2):
Louise (Robyn Lively) uses her newfound magic powers to help her friend Polly (Mandy Ingber) impress her crush Rhet (Noah Blake).

The Case for Cave Firefight:
In a scene shot to heighten the claustrophobia, the Vultures - led by Baker (Ryan Kwanten) - travel through a cave and find themselves against a veritable army of Deinonychus


The Score: Top That! 8, Cave Firefight 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...