Thursday, July 30, 2026

Freeway Freakout vs. Finally

Your Champion
Freeway Freakout
(Clueless)

VS

Your Challenger
Finally
(The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert)

The Case for Freeway Freakout (3):
Dionne (Stacey Dash) accidentally ends up on the freeway, freaking out not only herself, but her boyfriend Murray (Donald Faison) and best friend Cher (Alicia Silverstone) also.

The Case for Finally:
The audience gets to see a montage of the various performances of Bernadette, Mitzi and Felicia (Terence Stamp, Hugo Weaving, and Guy Pearce) set to the song 'Finally' by Cece Peniston.


The Score: Freeway Freakout 8, Finally 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...