Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Freeway Freakout vs. From the Inside

Your Champion
Freeway Freakout
(Clueless)

VS

Your Challenger
From the Inside
(The Bay)

The Case for Freeway Freakout (1):
Dionne (Stacey Dash) accidentally ends up on the freeway, freaking out not only herself, but her boyfriend Murray (Donald Faison) and best friend Cher (Alicia Silverstone) also.

The Case for From the Inside:
Dr. Abrams (Stephen Kunken) makes a tape showing what has happened at his hospital and the cause of it.


The Score: Freeway Freakout 8, From the Inside 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...