Tuesday, July 14, 2026

God Bless You vs. Making a Bet

Your Champion
God Bless You
(Jurassic Park)

VS

Your Challenger
Making a Bet
(Not Another Teen Movie)

The Case for God Bless You (3):
Poor Lex (Ariana Richards)...

The Case for Making a Bet:
Jake (Chris Evans) thinks he can make anyone prom queen by virtue of being his girlfriend.  Austin (Eric Christian Olsen) picks the hardest possible challenge: Janey Briggs (Chyler Leigh), who wears her hair in a ponytail, overalls that have paint on them and glasses.


The Score: Making a Bet 8, God Bless You 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...