Sunday, July 26, 2026

Making a Bet vs. Silver Shamrock Commercial

Your Champion
Making a Bet
(Not Another Teen Movie)

VS

Your Challenger
Silver Shamrock Commercial
(Halloween III: Season of the Witch)

The Case for Making a Bet (3):
Jake (Chris Evans) thinks he can make anyone prom queen by virtue of being his girlfriend.  Austin (Eric Christian Olsen) picks the hardest possible challenge: Janey Briggs (Chyler Leigh), who wears her hair in a ponytail, overalls that have paint on them and glasses.

The Case for Silver Shamrock Commercial:
"Yes kids, you too can own one of the Big Halloween 3!  That's right: Three horrific masks to choose from!  They're fun, they're frightening, and they glow in the dark!"


The Score: Making a Bet 7, Silver Shamrock Commercial 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...