Monday, August 17, 2026

Folding a Child vs Horror Remakes

Your Champion
Folding a Child
(Mr. Vampire III)

VS

Your Challenger
Horror Remakes
(Scream 4)

The Case for Folding a Child (1):
I didn't expect it to be so literal...

The Case for Horror Remakes:
Ghostface (Roger Jackson) starts to ask Kirby (Hayden Panettiere) a question about remakes, and she lists as many as possible before they can finish the question.


The Score: Horror Remakes 11, Folding a Child 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...