Thursday, September 24, 2026

Age of Aquarius vs. Somewhere I Don't Belong

Your Champion
Age of Aquarius
(Hair)

VS

Your Challenger
Somewhere I Don't Belong
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

The Case for Age of Aquarius (2):
"When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars..."

The Case for Somewhere I Don't Belong:
Joel (Jim Carrey), desperate to keep his memories of Clementine (Kate Winslet) from being erased, finds himself taking her suggestion to go to a memory she shouldn't be part of in an effort to hide her until morning.


The Score: Somewhere I Don't Belong 6, Age of Aquarius 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...