Thursday, September 3, 2026

Slaps vs. The Bear

Your Champion
Slaps
(Vivacious Lady)

VS

Your Challenger
The Bear
(Annihilation)

The Case for Slaps (1):
You'd think Helen (Frances Mercer) would have walked away from Francey (Ginger Rogers) at some point...

The Case for The Bear:
As Lena (Natalie Portman) and her team deal with the paranoid Anya (Gina Rodriguez), a mutated bear - mimicking the screams of their dead team member - also appears.


The Score: Slaps 10, The Bear 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...