Monday, September 28, 2026

Somewhere I Don't Belong vs. Fighting the Brigands

Your Champion
Somewhere I Don't Belong
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

VS

Your Challenger
Fighting the Brigands
(Supergirl)

The Case for Somewhere I Don't Belong (2):
Joel (Jim Carrey), desperate to keep his memories of Clementine (Kate Winslet) from being erased, finds himself taking her suggestion to go to a memory she shouldn't be part of in an effort to hide her until morning.

The Case for Fighting the Brigands:
Ruthye (Eve Ridley) looks to be in trouble, but the appearance of Kara (Milly Alcock) - dressed as Supergirl - means the battle has just begun.


The Score: Somewhere I Don't Belong 7, Fighting the Brigands 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...