Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Somewhere I Don't Belong vs. I Lied to You

Your Champion
Somewhere I Don't Belong
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

VS

Your Challenger
I Lied to You
(Sinners)

The Case for Somewhere I Don't Belong (4):
Joel (Jim Carrey), desperate to keep his memories of Clementine (Kate Winslet) from being erased, finds himself taking her suggestion to go to a memory she shouldn't be part of in an effort to hide her until morning.

The Case for I Lied to You:
"Blues wasn't forced on us like that religion.  No son, we brought this with us from home. It's magic, what we do.  It's sacred, and big."


The Score: I Lied to You 10, Somewhere I Don't Belong 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...