Monday, October 5, 2026

I Lied to You vs. Unlucky Licker

Your Champion
I Lied to You
(Sinners)

VS

Your Challenger
Unlucky Licker
(Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City)

The Case for I Lied to You (2):
"Blues wasn't forced on us like that religion.  No son, we brought this with us from home. It's magic, what we do.  It's sacred, and big."

The Case for Unlucky Licker:
It thought it had some easy victims....


The Score: I Lied to You 10, Unlucky Licker 1

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Mud Monster

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Mud Monster ( The Brothers Grimm ) The Case for I Lied to You (3) : "Blues w...