Tuesday, September 9, 2025

The Tales That Matter vs. Lose Your Head

Your Champion
The Tales That Matter
(The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers)

VS

Your Challenger
Lose Your Head
(The Omen)

The Case for The Tales That Matter (1):
"I know.  It's all wrong.  By rights we shouldn't even be here.  But we are.  It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.  The ones that really mattered..."

The Case for Lose Your Head:
In this infamous scene, photographer Keith (David Warner) meets his end as a truck rolls backwards and sends a sheet of glass through his neck.


The Score: The Tales That Matter 7, Lose Your Head 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...