Sunday, October 19, 2025

Shower Troubles vs. The Doors are Breathing

Your Champion
Shower Troubles
(Psycho)

VS

Your Challenger
The Doors are Breathing
(The Haunting)

The Case for Shower Troubles (6):
No one ever felt completely safe in the shower after this iconic scene.

The Case for The Doors are Breathing:
Trapped in a room with strange noises approaching, the residents watch in terror as the door starts moving as if taking a large breath before footstep-like sounds start moving away.


The Score:  Shower Troubles 10, The Doors are Breathing 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...