Sunday, October 26, 2025

Transformation vs. Calling Casey

Your Champion
Transformation
(An American Werewolf in London)

VS

Your Challenger
Calling Casey
(Scream)

The Case for Transformation (4):
Makeup artist Rick Baker won the inaugural Best Makeup Academy Award for what he accomplished in this scene: an impressive and painful transformation into a werewolf.

The Case for Calling Casey:
Casey Becker (Drew Barrymore) gets a phone call while preparing to watch a scary movie, but soon finds herself in the middle of one...


The Score: Calling Casey 7, Transformation 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...