Thursday, January 22, 2026

Do You Count Holidays? vs. Shallow

Your Champion
Do You Count Holidays?
(Scary Movie 3)

VS

Your Challenger
Shallow
(A Star is Born)

The Case for Do You Count Holidays? (3):
"But there's a holiday coming up, do you count the holiday as a day?"

The Case for Shallow:
Jackson Maine (Bradley Cooper) sings the song Ally (Lady Gaga) wrote, and invites her onstage to sing it with him.


The Score: Do You Count Holidays? 9, Shallow 8

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...