Sunday, January 25, 2026

Do You Count Holidays? vs. Summoning Song

Your Champion
Do You Count Holidays?
(Scary Movie 3)

VS

Your Challenger
Summoning Song
(I Am Dragon)

The Case for Do You Count Holidays? (4):
"But there's a holiday coming up, do you count the holiday as a day?"

The Case for Summoning Song:
Not wishing to marry her betrothed, Mira (Maria Poezzhaeva) sings a song to call back the dragon Arman (Matvey Lykov), who comes and takes her away.
(Submitted by Renée)


The Score: Do You Count Holidays? 8, Summoning Song 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...