Wednesday, March 4, 2026

Batty Rap vs. Shpadoinkle Day

Your Champion
Batty Rap
(Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest)

VS

Your Challenger
Shpadoinkle Day
(Cannibal: The Musical)

The Case for Batty Rap (1):
"Yo, the name is Batty..."

The Case for Shpadoinkle Day:
"The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green!  The sun's as warm as a baked potato!  I think I know precisely what I mean when I say it's a Shpadoinkle Day!"


The Score: Shpadoinkle Day 7, Batty Rap 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...