Thursday, March 5, 2026

Shpadoinkle Day vs. Wagon Wheel Watusi

Your Champion
Shpadoinkle Day
(Cannibal: The Musical)

VS

Your Challenger
Wagon Wheel Watusi
(Burlesque)

The Case for Shpadoinkle Day (1):
"The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green!  The sun's as warm as a baked potato!  I think I know precisely what I mean when I say it's a Shpadoinkle Day!"

The Case for Wagon Wheel Watusi:
"You know every single number?"


The Score: Shpadoinkle Day 8, Wagon Wheel Watusi 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...