Thursday, March 26, 2026

The Sunken Place vs. Croaker Cameo

Your Champion
The Sunken Place
(Get Out)

VS

Your Challenger
Croaker Cameo
(I Know What You Did Last Summer)

The Case for The Sunken Place (4):
Chris (Daniel Kaluuya) finds himself being hypnotized by Missy (Catherine Keener), where she sends him into the Sunken Place.

The Case for Croaker Cameo:
Ava (Chase Sui Wonders) has a nightmare where she encounters Helen Shivers (Sarah Michelle Gellar), a victim of the 1997 murder spree in Southport and a fellow 'croaker queen' of the city.


The Score: The Sunken Place 6, Croaker Cameo 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...