Wednesday, March 25, 2026

The Sunken Place vs. Lover's Lane

Your Champion
The Sunken Place
(Get Out)

VS

Your Challenger
Lover's Lane
(Pleasantville)

The Case for The Sunken Place (3):
Chris (Daniel Kaluuya) finds himself being hypnotized by Missy (Catherine Keener), where she sends him into the Sunken Place.

The Case for Lover's Lane:
Jennifer (Reese Witherspoon) goes to Lover's Lane with Skip (Paul Walker), and ends up teaching the TV character what the titular lane is really for...


The Score: The Sunken Place 8, Lover's Lane 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...