Wednesday, April 8, 2026

Always Time for Lube vs. No Knife Needed

Your Champion
Always Time for Lube
(Evolution)

VS

Your Challenger
No Knife Needed
(Enter the Dragon)

The Case for Always Time for Lube (3):
While Dr. Kane (David Duchovny)  and Dr. Reed (Julianne Moore) argue, Harry (Orlando Jones) finds his suit invaded by one of the newly-evolved creatures, leading to an emergency medical procedure to remove it.

The Case for No Knife Needed:
As Han (Kien Shih) and Lee (Bruce Lee) fight, it becomes apparent that despite his opponent not having a weapon, Han is still outmatched.


The Score: No Knife Needed 7, Always Time for Lube 6

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...