Thursday, April 9, 2026

No Knife Needed vs. Come Play With Us

Your Champion
No Knife Needed
(Enter the Dragon)

VS

Your Challenger
Come Play With Us
(The Shining)

The Case for No Knife Needed (1):
As Han (Kien Shih) and Lee (Bruce Lee) fight, it becomes apparent that despite his opponent not having a weapon, Han is still outmatched.

The Case for Come Play With Us:
As Danny (Danny Lloyd) rides his trike throughout the Overlook Hotel, he finds himself meeting the ghostly Grady twins (Lisa and Louise Burns), also seeing their eventual fate.


The Score: Come Play With Us 7, No Knife Needed 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...