Thursday, April 30, 2026

Friendship Ended vs. Gird Your Loins

Your Champion
Friendship Ended
(Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)

VS

Your Challenger
Gird Your Loins
(The Devil Wears Prada)

The Case for Friendship Ended (1):
Refusing to return the sword Green Destiny, Jen Yu (Ziyi Zhang) fights Yu Shu Lien (Michelle Yeoh), their friendship ended over Jen's stubbornness.

The Case for Gird Your Loins:
An iconic line in preparation of an iconic entrance


The Score: Gird Your Loins 6, Friendship Ended 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...