Sunday, May 3, 2026

Gird Your Loins vs. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

Your Champion
Gird Your Loins
(The Devil Wears Prada)

VS

Your Challenger
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
(The Skeleton Twins)

The Case for Gird Your Loins (1):
An iconic line in preparation of an iconic entrance.

The Case for Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now:
Milo (Bill Hader) annoys his sister Maggie (Kristen Wiig) into a good mood, as only a sibling can.


The Score: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now 9, Gird Your Loins 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...