Monday, May 4, 2026

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now vs. Ice Cream Mystery

Your Champion
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
(The Skeleton Twins)

VS

Your Challenger
Ice Cream Mystery
(The Ringer)

The Case for Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (1):
Milo (Bill Hader) annoys his sister Maggie (Kristen Wiig) into a good mood, as only a sibling can.

The Case for Ice Cream Mystery:
If you watch carefully, you can see Johnny Knoxville break character.


The Score: Ice Cream Mystery 7, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...