Your Champion
Fireside Chat
(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
VS
Your Challenger
A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place
(The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)
The Case for Fireside Chat (2):
"I am proud of you, my sons. Tonight, you have learned the final and greatest truth of the ninja: that ultimate mastery comes not of the body, but of the mind. Together, there is nothing your four minds cannot accomplish. Help each other, draw upon one another, and always remember the true force that binds you: the same as that which brought me here tonight. That which I gladly return with my final words: I love you all, my sons."
The Case for A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place:
"Just lots of good will and maybe one small thrill/Nothing dirty going on!"
The Score: A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place 6, Fireside Chat 5
Have a suggestion? Read the rules and send me an email! Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!
No comments:
Post a Comment