Wednesday, July 1, 2026

A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place vs. Deep Moaning Blues

Your Champion
A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place
(The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)

VS

Your Challenger
Deep Moaning Blues
(Ma Rainey's Black Bottom)

The Case for A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place (1):
"Just lots of good will and maybe one small thrill/Nothing dirty going on!"

The Case for Deep Moaning Blues:
As Ma Rainey (Viola Davis, singing voice Maxayn Lewis) sings, Levee (Chadwick Boseman) steps forward and ever-so-briefly steals the spotlight, to the shock of the band and the appalled Ma Rainey.


The Score: Deep Moaning Blues 6, A Lil' Ole Bitty Pissant Country Place 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...