Sunday, June 21, 2026

The Legend of the Beast vs. Could You Make Me a Woman?

Your Champion
The Legend of the Beast
(The Sandlot)

VS

Your Challenger
Could You Make Me a Woman?
(Mrs. Doubtfire)

The Case for The Legend of the Beast (4):
Scotty (Tom Guiry) gets a history lesson on the monstrous animal that lives next to the sandlot.

The Case for Could You Make Me a Woman?:
Daniel (Robin Williams) gets help from his makeup artist brother Frank (Harvey Fierstein).


The Score: The Legend of the Beast 6, Could You Make a Woman? 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...