Monday, June 22, 2026

The Legend of the Beast vs. Top That!

Your Champion
The Legend of the Beast
(The Sandlot)

VS

Your Challenger
Top That!
(Teen Witch)

The Case for The Legend of the Beast (5):
Scotty (Tom Guiry) gets a history lesson on the monstrous animal that lives next to the sandlot.

The Case for Top That!:
Louise (Robyn Lively) uses her newfound magic powers to help her friend Polly (Mandy Ingber) impress her crush Rhet (Noah Blake).


The Score: Top That! 10, The Legend of the Beast 7

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...