Thursday, June 18, 2026

The Legend of the Beast vs. I Say a Little Prayer

Your Champion
The Legend of the Beast
(The Sandlot)

VS

Your Challenger
I Say a Little Prayer
(My Best Friend's Wedding)

The Case for The Legend of the Beast (2):
Scotty (Tom Guiry) gets a history lesson on the monstrous animal that lives next to the sandlot.

The Case for I Say a Little Prayer:
Nothing as fun as embarrassing you friend, unless it gets better by having a whole group of people join in!
(Submitted by Rainy)


The Score: The Legend of the Beast 5, I Say a Little Prayer 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...