Tuesday, June 16, 2026

The Legend of the Beast vs. Rich Man's Frug

Your Champion
The Legend of the Beast
(The Sandlot)

VS

Your Challenger
Rich Man's Frug
(Sweet Charity)

The Case for The Legend of the Beast (1):
Scotty (Tom Guiry) gets a history lesson on the monstrous animal that lives next to the sandlot.

The Case for Rich Man's Frug:
Director Bob Fosse directed this extended dance sequence - separated into 3 sections - without using star Shirley MacLaine.

The Score: The Legend of the Beast 9, Rich Man's Frug 2 

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...