Monday, June 15, 2026

What It Sounds Like vs. The Legend of the Beast

Your Champion
What It Sounds Like
(KPop Demon Hunters)

VS

Your Challenger
The Legend of the Beast
(The Sandlot)

The Case for What It Sounds Like (2):
Arriving to stop Gwi-Ma (Lee Byung-hun) from consuming the souls of thousands of people, Rumi (Arden Cho) improvises a new song about shame and self-acceptance that slowly breaks her bandmates Mira and Zoey (May Hong and Ji-young Yoo) from his grasp, along with the rest of the crowd.

The Case for The Legend of the Beast:
Scotty (Tom Guiry) gets a history lesson on the monstrous animal that lives next to the sandlot.


The Score: The Legend of the Beast 6, What It Sounds Like 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...