Sunday, June 14, 2026

What It Sounds Like vs. Marisa Tomei

Your Champion
What It Sounds Like
(KPop Demon Hunters)

VS

Your Challenger
Marisa Tomei
(Fire Island)

The Case for What It Sounds Like (1):
Arriving to stop Gwi-Ma (Lee Byung-hun) from consuming the souls of thousands of people, Rumi (Arden Cho) improvises a new song about shame and self-acceptance that slowly breaks her bandmates Mira and Zoey (May Hong and Ji-young Yoo) from his grasp, along with the rest of the crowd.

The Case for Marisa Tomei:
"Seriously, you couldn't get Marisa Tomei but you got Alicia Vikander?"
"That's actually the problem with Hollywood!  People like you who forget about Marisa Tomei but they remember Alicia Vikander!"


The Score: What It Sounds Like 6, Marisa Tomei 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...