Thursday, June 11, 2026

Midnight Margaritas vs. What It Sounds Like

Your Champion
Midnight Margaritas
(Practical Magic)

VS

Your Challenger
What It Sounds Like
(KPop Demon Hunters)

The Case for Midnight Margaritas (1):
As Frances and Jet (Stockard Channing and Dianne Wiest) make drinks downstairs, Sally and Gillian (Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman) wake up and join them for a midnight alcoholic celebration.

The Case for What It Sounds Like:
Arriving to stop Gwi-Ma (Lee Byung-hun) from consuming the souls of thousands of people, Rumi (Arden Cho) improvises a new song about shame and self-acceptance that slowly breaks her bandmates Mira and Zoey (May Hong and Ji-young Yoo) from his grasp, along with the rest of the crowd.


The Score:  What It Sounds Like 7, Midnight Margaritas 5

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...