Thursday, June 11, 2026

Ninja Rap vs. Midnight Margaritas

Your Champion

Ninja Rap
(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze)

VS

Your Challenger
Midnight Margaritas
(Practical Magic)

The Case for Ninja Rap (2):
When giant mutant turtles start fighting during the middle of your concert, you can either run or you can improvise a ninja rap.  Vanilla Ice made the correct choice.

The Case for Midnight Margaritas:
As Frances and Jet (Stockard Channing and Dianne Wiest) make drinks downstairs, Sally and Gillian (Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman) wake up and join them for a midnight alcoholic celebration.


The Score: Midnight Margaritas 7, Ninja Rap 3

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...