Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Ninja Rap vs. The Ladies Who Lunch

Your Champion
Ninja Rap
(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze)

VS

Your Challenger
The Ladies Who Lunch
(Camp)

The Case for Ninja Rap (1):
When giant mutant turtles start fighting during the middle of your concert, you can either run or you can improvise a ninja rap.  Vanilla Ice made the correct choice.

The Case for The Ladies Who Lunch:
"You scheming little bitch!"
"Please, I'm a child!"


The Score: Ninja Rap 8, The Ladies Who Lunch 4

Have a suggestion?  Read the rules and send me an email!  Also be sure to check out the Hall of Fame to see retired scenes and who they defeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Lied to You vs. Baraka Battle

Your Champion I Lied to You ( Sinners ) VS Your Challenger Baraka Battle ( Mortal Kombat II ) The Case for I Lied to You (1) : "Blues w...